Friday, June 29, 2012

Poems by JATINDER AULAKH


your beauty
is It possible ? 
end of the panic Gust 
and my all Sorrow 
is it possible? 
to escape our self 
from life Imprisonment 

meeting with glorious Idea 
Converting all the dreams Into truth .
is it possible ? 
to making External and 
Internal neat 
and all the time 
Walks on the Scatters 
leaf of fragrance Flowers 
your loveable image 
I mingled in every  my  moment 
which I am living 
now every thing  is possible 


ruined civilization                    
what is buried 
in to big hillock 
whose were dweller here 
whose momentum converted 
in to heap of Earth 
Scatters vessels and 
their arms made by Stone and Earth .
we see when it excavation 
but are useless now 
people call us foolish 
what are we doing 
with this bored and useless past 
How kind of you researchers 
many things are 
matter of concern 
I living world 
write about Starvation 
and also about Salvation 
write about films 
and also about Cricket.
But I think about the time 
When our civilization 
will changed in to heap of Earth 
let me look at post 
I want to see 
How Future 
convert Into past .



i want to be with you
you will have to leave Bough 
like a yellow peevish Leaf 
but life has never end 
with the end of hearth beat . 
death is only an Halt 
get rid old and wear New guise 
water and wind never put on 
I do not know 
what will be I am 
where I will stay in Cosme’s 
in my next Life trip 
perhaps god will keep me in your eyes 
as a brilliant dream 
I will want to Shine as garland 
around your vacuum neck 
I will wafting your open hair 
to be a In Sane wind 
Definitely in my next born life 
I will want to be with you


raining night
This is the raining night.
we are too close and burning candle with thin bright.
Feelings of Warmth and chill going on fight.
At midnight
i open window and cold air comes into room.
How the love sickness turn into sadness of life.
Save me please save.
I am into dark cave.
Please save.

1 comment:

  1. Firestone FeinbergAugust 2, 2012 at 6:20 AM

    Thank you for your wonderful words and your beautiful magazine. You poems are very good. You create fine images and you have interesting and original ideas, Best of luck, sir! Sincerely, Firestone Feinberg

    ReplyDelete