Friday, June 29, 2012

poems of Navneet Pannu





Navneet Pannu is an American based poetess.  Poetry is in her blood. She loves nature and compassionate about humanity. She lives in Fremont, California. I think thather existence is growing to borrow dreams from poems. I feel her like a brilliant living poem. While reading her poetry it seems she is a lost fairy in wilderness of dreamland.  But what is it she is searching for? Are these things  human love and joy of nature.  She found these things in poetry.



I am lost!


I have searched myself
In villa of lost souls
In the wilderness of 
Self-propagated thoughts


On the winds,
In the plains
And in the 
hearts of dear ones
I am lost!
 In the hum-drum
Of this physical world
Or in the legend of a
heart breaking love tale


O! lord


O lord! O omnipresent!
Bless us all and
save human race


Land has cracked 
everywhere on earth
Show us ways to 
escape human wrath


hurricanes and torpedoes
has taken over the world
floods or droughts all over the map
Help us escape from wildfires


What a man can do?
If not pray for help
Nature is the ultimatum
Give us strength to understand it.




Summer Rain


Today, after many years
I am soaked with
heavy rain
The little playful, innocent girl
came to me
across through childhood
And mingled with me
I rejoiced my childhood again
And thrilled
with this cosmic nectar
O summer rain!
You reunited me 
with my childhood
You made my day

No comments:

Post a Comment