Friday, September 30, 2016

Two Poems By Manmohan Bhinder

'Handcuff'

Every morning I feel very sad,
feel frustrated, suffocated and lonely.
Because I m away from home,
family and loved ones since long!
I work hard, harder day by day...
I have sufficient money to survive too
But I have no better life,
I have no one to share
my happiness, sorrow or anger.

I had cried a lot
when mother left me alone,
Since I'm alone till date!
Couldn't see her face
because I was away!
I'm hesitated with the routine of my life.
Since morning till I go to bed
Just work, work and work!!
I've been tied up with boundaries
been surrounded with responsibilities..
sometimes I cry on my bed,
regret about my bad luck!!
I think I may be a criminal,
may be found guilt some day,
illegal and injustice to my country.
When I compare myself to a criminal
find not much difference
The criminal gets handcuffed by cops
And I'm handcuffed by the 'time'!!


Shadow

I was running behind the eloping shadow to catch it !
When I reach almost close to
it again run away..
It go more far than before!
I try to run much faster to catch it!
I see some strangers on my way,
They say I am foolish,
Who runs after the shadow!
No body able to catch the shadow yet!
I get exhausted,
sit down on earth for a while!
Then I think it's true
no one able to catch the shadow!!
Fast for "love"
I Keep fast for love,
worship only the love.
Just for a glacé of your face
I went to pray several God!!
My eyes are thirsty since long,
've starved hard just for a meet,
have been waiting for the moon,
when it comes in the sky..
I pretend myself, I saw you!!
Break all boundaries.. religion,
forget every injuries,
scratches of our relation,
come on and show up once
in my courtyard !!

No comments:

Post a Comment