Monday, January 13, 2020

Enjoy The Leisure And Getting Wellness


 By: Jatinder Aulakh

Last evening during bike riding from office to my home chilling wind was blown, and weather is cloudy and it was so cold. Cold wave clutched me and after midnight I feel headache, fewer and some other kinds of symptoms in body. So Today, I have chosen to take rest at home.
Due to habit of reading and writing like any creative person I never feel boredom. But Today, I abstain from any kind of Social media.
Having rest at the yard of my house I feel little boredom in the morning hours. 
Later I watched the play game between sunlight and clouds.
Clouds are coming from hillside, and entire day there was game of hide and exposed between clouds and sun. Sometimes passing clouds hide the sun but Many times the sun would reappear as it ripped the clouds.
I remembered my childhood, at watching kites flying in the sky. I kept staring at a number of hidden art facts in clouds shapes. There are many trees around our house I have listened the birds songs and wind was making the music by shaking the leafs of trees.
Today, due to poor health, I spent some leisurely time and enjoyed the day. Thanks God I made my health better without use of any kind of medicine with enjoyed the leisurely moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment