Friday, October 9, 2020

Poems Of Bagawath Bhandari (BHUTAN)

Bhagwath Bhandari
Bagawath Bhandari is a teacher by profession and a poet by passion. He has published one of his anthologies titled “Poems with No Rhymes or Reasons” and he is in verge of publishing one more anthology titled “The Thirty Shade of Life.” He has written over 1000 poems and won international awards and recognitions in the field of literature.

Bagawath Bhandari started penning a few of his poems when he was a student and got drenched in the Poetry thereafter. Writing became his leisure pursuit and kept on penning down his feelings in everyday’s life.

To transcend in the field of literature his poems are published in an international anthologies like “A Spark of Hope II”, “The Circle of Life”, “Florets of Fancy”, “Break the Silence”, “The Creation Times I”, “The Creation Times II”, “A Bowl of Peace” “The Wings Volume III”, “The Pillar", "Rhadephoresis" and "Seeking Human Kindness." Some of his best poems are translated in Nepali, Spanish, Dzongkha and Dari and are published for positive purposes.


Phantom Lover…

 The craving body of her,

Sparkles in the space afar,

Attracting my soul akin to a star,

As she is shaped perfectly like porcelain jar.

 

I gape at her through my eyes,

As she smiles like a moon in azure sky,

My thoughts trail her in every dusk and dawn,

Until sun kisses the western sphere and earth gets auburn.

 

My phantom love athwart in mountains,

Dances in my teary eyes of dreamy fountain,

I call her mine though she is in the distant hill,

As my thoughts are with her in every corporeal feel.

 

The knot of our love is mysterious to world,

As the cascade of emotions are not yet unfold,

We are the concealed lover existing on the earth,

With our emotions delighted souls and bulging hearts.

 

Hide and Seek…

 On the darling bud of May,

I envisage you on tranquil lay,

You’re in my every sunrise pray,

Mutually we will grow till we get grey.

 

On the lustrous drop of dew,

I could vividly image you,

But with no better clue,

You have flown to the blue.

 

On the blade of every grass,

I stroke you as my perfect lass,

Together we enjoy melody of brass,

But my emotions are broken akin to glass.

 

Trip of My Heart…

 I drive my rollercoaster down the hill,

Sitting on the spinning wheels,

Filled with emotions in thrill,

Love is in my every touchy feel.

 

Gentle breeze kisses my nude eyes,

For every excursion I fly,

To touch the deep blue sky,

Devoid of bidding a dreamy goodbye.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you dear sir for publishing my poems in your magazine

    ReplyDelete