Friday, January 19, 2024

Am I Alien? Dr. José Luis López


Introspective viewing inside,

who am I losing my mind or who am I going to be able to live?

last night I was blocked into a unsounded cage, surely I couldn't get a scream,

my being was recalled to actively a new evaluation,

I was thinking how to be someone else where the world would have been different, where I could breathe a renewed fresh air,

I looked around me, every year always confirmed the same, we can't apply what we preach, and there's a facade in all we behaved.


Am I Alien? Am I losing my life?

Probably I'm not properly defended from the enemies I can't believe neither opponents who might think the contrary of me,

All I can say or all I want to do is reinstate into a new universe where I could let out this battle of uncertainty this world is capture me on.


Am I Alien? I can't meet my own portrait, because I felt inadequate of who I would have been or should I have moved according to everyone else.


Am I Alien? Or, I have to think, am I not what the world has become because they don't fit my best resources nor my desires.



©® Dr. José Luis López

Puerto Rico



No comments:

Post a Comment