Friday, May 29, 2015

Poems By Omer Farook Gill


 A Breathing Dream 

She and I beneath the sky
Left our bodies got free our souls
She was over joyed I was surprised
We together stepped into her territory of smiles
She did hold my hand I was in her land
Alas! few mesmerizing moments we together can spend
She was afresh I was feeling heft less
Seems all the happiness were in our assess
There I saw her oscillator embroidered with white lily flowers
We enjoyed oscillating together for couple of hours

There we sighted a hill beside a crystal rill
We both stepped up for some further chill
On the apex of hill it was feeling thrill
All of our worries were about to kill
Scented breeze was chanting sweet melodies
We were writing our ever best biographies
By holding each other's hand
This was the best what we can
She wished to step in the stream
I said go and fulfill your dream
We both watched our reflections
She was looking a fairy and I was an angel
This iwas exactly what are our souls
We found our bodies calling us from miles
Our dream is just about to over
But our souls love to remain rovers
I released her hand from my hand
And
Our souls mend their ways towards our puppets of sand.

I Wish
I wish I would be the
Red of your blood
Blood of your veins
Veins of your heart
Heart of your body
Body of your dreams
Dreams of your love
Love of your imaginations
Imaginations of your mind
Mind of your thoughts
Thoughts of your desires
Desires of your eyes
Eyes of yours face
Face of your beauty
Beauty of your lips
lips of your words
Words of your depth
Depth of your voice
and voice of your soul
I wish I would be ........!

No comments:

Post a Comment